Are you a computer user who finds themselves sending many files online? If yes, you need to explore Xender and shift your focus to this cutting edge tool.
Here’s more about Xender:
- Xender is free software provided by Beijing AnQiZhiLian.
In ordinary business, sending a business document doesn’t have to be a hassle. It needs to be so easy to help you cart away most of the mechanical parts away from your in-tray. Here are the options that you have:
- Bluetooth connectivity or
But, there’s one problem with the above avenues. You could experience delays with third-party facilities, costing you delays and losses in revenue over your precious professional working hours.
The truth is that there is an instant solution, Xender.
Xender is your go-to app for transferring files when you have Wi-Fi connectivity to other devices around you. You require to have the Xender app installed across your host of tools. So, with Xender, you have the opportunity to create several backups to ensure that you do not lose any piece of data or information related to your business.
Here’s a sneak view of the performance of Xender across two devices: A photo with a size of 9.81 Megabytes will take you two minutes and fifteen seconds to transfer, quite impressive. And here’s more beauty with Xender, it’s just at the click of a mouse.
You will agree with me that the other route is more time consuming, not to mention the mess with confirming and downloading emails that consume data resources.
The app installation file is officially hosted on Windows Store (You require an active Microsoft account for you to download it. It allows you to transfer various file formats like graphics, music files, and videos. You only need a few clicks.
Xender allows a user to send files within Windows devices, other platforms with Operating Systems like iOS and Android.
The beauty with Xender is the extreme speed of transfer. You can have friends get your videos in seconds.
Xender Software Specifications
- This is the legitimate link to the website for the company that’s behind Xender software. The team released Xender on 01st June 2017 as a version 22.214.171.124 under the subcategory, system utilities.
- Xender ranks among the best application software for file transfer and sharing. As a user, Xender brings into your hands the convenience to transfer files with different ranges in size.
- If you work with mobile devices, Xender iOS, and Android OS are adequately covered. You do not require additional hardware investments for infrastructure like networking cables. What’s more? You do not need internet connectivity or mobile data for you to make your transfers. With Xender, you sure good to go.
Download Xender For Windows 10 PC
- Download your installer pack from the official site. Here’s the link to it. Download Xender For Windows 10 PC.
- Pick the software from third parties who are trustworthy. (Microsoft, Cnet, and Filehorse are my proposals. Those sites are Kaspersky accredited)
- Avoid other untrusted sources or torrenting sites
Xender has an official website like any other excellent service. You can refer to it before seeking support via the channels listed above. It addresses the FAQs, and users are always free to link up with the backing for better file transfer issues.
Xender- Company background information
The team behind Xender came together back in 2011. They had one vision; to offer a solution with superb connectivity with a global focus driven by a devoted team.
The team has a global perspective and commitment to the highest qualities and is driven by best standards in user experience in applications, which meet the end-user needs. As we speak, Xender stands out with user acceptance skyrocketing to more than seven million active users globally sprinkled across all the time zones. The software is now supporting over 30 languages across the globe.
Xender came up as a result of the need to keep up with advances in technological innovativeness combined with exceedingly high standards of performance benchmarked against other globally leading networks of servers.
Connections to PC’s are advanced to link you up with your mobile phones, other computers and also smart TV’s with
How Does Xender offer user support?
The online support is offered via the following channels:
- Email support